Do not browse our website or make an order through our service if you are not in complete agreement with these legal conditions. In such a case, you must also immediately exit the website.
SECTION 2: YOUR INFORMATION
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect personal information that is required for us to perform our duties under this contract to you. The kind of personal information we collect from you is as per the type of merchandise that you request from us. This may include;
- Information that you submit to us during the registration process including your name, physical address, e-mail address and other contact details;
- Payment information to enable us to process and deliver the orders for the merchandise that you make through the service.
- Routine automatically-collected data about your clickstream data, operating system, location, IP address transaction, device information, preference and usage, and server log information by our web server.
THE REASON FOR COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only collect information that is necessary for us to provide our services to you. This means that we will only collect your personal information for these reasons:
- To process the delivery of the merchandise that you request;
- To answer any queries or complaints you may have;
- To authenticate your identity and to validate your transactions;
- To provide you with our general customer services;
- To respond to your orders and to confirm such orders; and
- To ensure that our service delivery is effective.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
- We may share your private information with any third party that you authorize us to share such information with.
- We may also share your information with a governmental body in order to comply with laws and regulatory requirements in connection with legal proceedings and/or to prevent the commission of crime.
Excluding the foregoing, Loomelle will never sell, rent, or give away your personal information.
SECTION 3 – OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY TERMS
You have the choice of disabling cookies on your browser, but to do so may lead to an inability to access the many characteristics that make the use of our website more convenient.
While we use a world-acclaimed security system to keep your information from unsanctioned use on our website, you understand that we will not be liable to you for any unapproved access to or the corruption/illegal use of personal details that we are unable to control. This is because there is no complete assurance of information security when data is transferred over the Internet.
NO CHILDREN ALLOWED
Our services are created for adults only, and we do not market our products to children. We will, therefore, never deliberately gather personal information from children who are not yet 18, except with parental consent or as allowed by jurisdictional law.
GDPR COMPLIANT POLICY
Under this GDPR compliant policy, you have the following rights:
- The right to be able to access your private information to make sure that it is always accurate and up to date.
- The right to correct and update your personal details that we have on file.
- The right to curb and limit the way that we process your personal information, meaning that you can instruct us not to use or process your private information for purposes such as marketing and advertising.
- Where you have previously consented to how we process your personal information, the right to withdraw your agreement.
- The right to data portability, meaning that you can instruct us to transfer your private information to a third party.
- The right to opt out of consumer data sales.
- To exercise any of your rights, please contact us by e-mail at (insert e-mail address) or by phone on (please insert phone number).
We usually store all private details collected about users for periods of time that are commercially reasonable, even after they have unsubscribed from using our services. As such, we will retain information about you, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and e-mail address for three months. We will then delete this information if you do not re-register your account within the said three months.