What’s the return policy?
How do I return?
How long is the shipping?
What is my order status?
Oh, I changed my mind and how to cancel my order?
How is my gold piece shipped?
Do I need to sign for the delivery?
I cannot find my package but tracking number shows delivered!
Why we only use 18k solid gold?
Daily wearing tips:
Oh yeah, your return is on us, we will provide a worry-free refund on any orders up to 30 days after received (with original condition and packaging).
Just log in to your loomelle account, click “return order” to start the return process. You will be able to download a free shipping label.
We typically need 1 business days to process your order, shipping take 1-3 business days within the US.
You will get a tracking number via email after ship or log in to your Loomelle account and select “Orders” to review your purchase.
Hurry! please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 hour after placing the order before ship.
We will ship via FedEx, insurance included!
Yes, you need to sign upon delivery, so we do not ship to PO boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
Don’t worry, contact our support team at email@example.com , we will help you to claim a lost package.
Loomelle is here for those who knows the difference. We only use 18k solid gold because its purity: 75.5% pure gold VS 58.3% for 14k gold. An 18k gold piece offers gorgeous appearance of near-pure gold and still practical.
Ever confused with gold plated and Vermeil? Here is a little explanation:
Vermeil: It’s a USA regulated term means
1. The base material is 92.5% pure SILVER.
2. Be plated in gold that is at least 10k (41.7% pure gold) which of course most business use.
3. The gold plating that is at least 2.5 microns thick. A micro is 1/1000th of a millimeter, so that’s 0.0025 millimeter of gold plated on SILVER.
4. NOTE: Canada’s requirements for labelling “Gold Vermeil” are much lower, the gold plating thickness only need to be 1.0 micron. Be sure to ask the plating thickness if you purchase from a Canadian brand, because 2.5 microns plating will last many years longer than 1.0 micron.
Gold-plated: Usually useless valuable material such as brass.
1. No requirements on base material.
2. No requirements on gold purity plated.
3. Gold plating at least 0.5 microns thick.
1. Higher purity gold is a soft metal, be mindful when while you wear them and remove before sports
2. Put jewelry on last when getting ready
3. Take it off before bathing
Use a jewelry polishing cloth, paper towel or tissue can scratch them. Store your gold pieces in a jewelry box and use the pouch come with the package, be sure to store difference pieces separately.
Check out Size Guide to find the perfect size for your finger.