Oh yeah, your return is on us, we will provide a worry-free refund on any orders up to 30 days after received (with original condition and packaging).
Best Diamond Rings Under $250
Our diamonds are ethically sourced with SI 1-2 clarity.
18k Solid Gold
18k gold will not oxidize or discolor, so that you can wear it every day.
See how To Stack your rings
“Best 18k gold gifts for me and my friends! ”
Emma C., New York
“I love them, I never take them off!”
Ava M., Los Angeles
“Minimal and stunning! So dainty and lovely for everyday wear.”
Kelly , San Francisco
Two year warranty on all products
We offer free delivery and free returns
Free Fedex 2-day Shipping
Can't find question? email us Contact@loomelle.com
WHAT’S THE RETURN POLICY?
HOW LONG IS THE SHIPPING?
We typically need 1 business days to process your order, shipping take 1-3 business days within the US.
WHY WE ONLY USE 18K SOLID GOLD?
Loomelle is here for those who knows the difference. We only use 18k solid gold because its purity: 75.5% pure gold VS 58.3% for 14k gold. An 18k gold piece offers gorgeous appearance of near-pure gold and still practical.
Ever confused with gold plated and Vermeil? Here is a little explanation.
Vermeil: It’s a USA regulated term means
1. The base material is 92.5% pure SILVER.
2. Be plated in gold that is at least 10k (41.7% pure gold) which of course most business use.
3. The gold plating that is at least 2.5 microns thick. A micro is 1/1000th of a millimeter, so that’s 0.0025 millimeter of gold plated on SILVER.
4.NOTE: Canada’s requirements for labelling “Gold Vermeil” are much lower, the gold plating thickness only need to be 1.0 micron. Be sure to ask the plating thickness if you purchase from a Canadian brand, because 2.5 microns plating will last many years longer than 1.0 micron.
Gold-plated: Usually useless valuable material such as brass.
1. No requirements on base material
2. No requirements on gold purity plated
3. Gold plating at least 0.5 microns thick.